Sahara Silk

VANISHING CREAM EXFOLIATOR 50ml

A non-abrasive nourishing creamy exfoliator mask. Powered by a unique Triple-Action Complex, a blend of Pomegranate enzymes, Rhassoul clay and rice bran, to help lift dull, dead skin cells and promote cell renewal. For skin that feels as soft as silk, with a desert-lit glow.
For all skin types. Dermatologically tested.
Cruelty free. Vegan.

$60
- +
Shipping to North America

A nourishing triple-action Vanishing Cream Exfoliator with pomegranate enzymes, Rhassoul clay, rice bran and amber, that renews and brightens for a radiant desert-lit complexion.

Clay from Rhassoul has long been famed for its cleansing qualities. And anti-oxidant rich Argan oil was used to protect and replenish the skin during arduous desert crossings. 

This creamy, non-abrasive exfoliator contains our Mirage Enzyme Complex, a scientific formula that combines Rhassoul clay, pomegranate enzymes, and rice bran with super-hydrating Argan and prickly pear oil to reveal radiant and nourished skin that feels soft as silk. 

You’ll be lost for hours…

Gentle enough to use daily, yet powerful enough to be an effective weekly treatment, this innovative cream is an indulgent, skin-softening, glow-boosting exfoliator. 

Apply a generous amount of the decadent vanishing cream to clean, dry skin.
Gently massage to activate the Mirage Enzyme Complex.
Leave on for 5 minutes to let the Triple-Action Complex work it's magic.
Rinse with warm water, or bamboo pad.

Follow with Marrakech Light Illuminating Magic Oil for maximum radiance.

Texture: super rich vanishing cream 
Scent: tantalising, warm Amber
Your skin: renewed, fresh, polished and glowing
You: will be lost for hours in the Sahara dunes...

Pomegranate Enzymes: powerful yet gentle, they provide a gentle chemical exfoliation that dissolves dead skin cells, leaving a radiant, sun-tinged glow.
Rice Bran: one of the best natural gentle physical exfoliations, helps to clarify and decongest pores before dissolving with water.
Rhassoul Clay: a mineral-rich clay exclusively found in the Atlas Mountains and used for centuries, lauded for its strong detoxifying and cleansing properties.
Argan Oil: the magic native oil of Morocco. One of the most beneficial oils, loved for its nourishing, regenerating, resurfacing and smoothing benefits. Ours is cold-pressed from non-roasted, organic kernels in Morocco, for extra rich skin-loving fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants.
Prickly Pear Oil: a super hydrator, with a particularly high level of Linoleic Acid that helps retain skin moisture.

Formulated without Mineral Oil - Sulfate detergent  - Parabens - DEA - TEA - Phtalates. Explore our ingredients glossary here.

Dermatologist tested - Cruelty free - Vegan.

Aqua [Water], Glyceryl stearate SE, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Lactobacillus/punica granatum fruit ferment extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Maroccan lava clay, Ceteareth-25, Kaolin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Oryza
sativa bran wax, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil, Parfum [Fragrance], Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment lysate filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) extract, Benzyl benzoate.

At whind, we want to leave the lightest footprint possible on the world. You can discover more about our Lighter Footprint Commitment here.

Sahara Silk packaging is made of 90% recyclable materials (and we are working on the other 10%).

We are also Carbon Neutral certified – we design to minimise our carbon footprint, and we offset what we can’t. 

What is it?

A nourishing triple-action Vanishing Cream Exfoliator with pomegranate enzymes, Rhassoul clay, rice bran and amber, that renews and brightens for a radiant desert-lit complexion.

Clay from Rhassoul has long been famed for its cleansing qualities. And anti-oxidant rich Argan oil was used to protect and replenish the skin during arduous desert crossings. 

This creamy, non-abrasive exfoliator contains our Mirage Enzyme Complex, a scientific formula that combines Rhassoul clay, pomegranate enzymes, and rice bran with super-hydrating Argan and prickly pear oil to reveal radiant and nourished skin that feels soft as silk. 

You’ll be lost for hours…

How to use

Gentle enough to use daily, yet powerful enough to be an effective weekly treatment, this innovative cream is an indulgent, skin-softening, glow-boosting exfoliator. 

Apply a generous amount of the decadent vanishing cream to clean, dry skin.
Gently massage to activate the Mirage Enzyme Complex.
Leave on for 5 minutes to let the Triple-Action Complex work it's magic.
Rinse with warm water, or bamboo pad.

Follow with Marrakech Light Illuminating Magic Oil for maximum radiance.

Your experience

Texture: super rich vanishing cream 
Scent: tantalising, warm Amber
Your skin: renewed, fresh, polished and glowing
You: will be lost for hours in the Sahara dunes...

Ingredients

Pomegranate Enzymes: powerful yet gentle, they provide a gentle chemical exfoliation that dissolves dead skin cells, leaving a radiant, sun-tinged glow.
Rice Bran: one of the best natural gentle physical exfoliations, helps to clarify and decongest pores before dissolving with water.
Rhassoul Clay: a mineral-rich clay exclusively found in the Atlas Mountains and used for centuries, lauded for its strong detoxifying and cleansing properties.
Argan Oil: the magic native oil of Morocco. One of the most beneficial oils, loved for its nourishing, regenerating, resurfacing and smoothing benefits. Ours is cold-pressed from non-roasted, organic kernels in Morocco, for extra rich skin-loving fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants.
Prickly Pear Oil: a super hydrator, with a particularly high level of Linoleic Acid that helps retain skin moisture.

Formulated without Mineral Oil - Sulfate detergent  - Parabens - DEA - TEA - Phtalates. Explore our ingredients glossary here.

Dermatologist tested - Cruelty free - Vegan.

Aqua [Water], Glyceryl stearate SE, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Lactobacillus/punica granatum fruit ferment extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Maroccan lava clay, Ceteareth-25, Kaolin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Oryza
sativa bran wax, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil, Parfum [Fragrance], Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment lysate filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) extract, Benzyl benzoate.

Sustainability

At whind, we want to leave the lightest footprint possible on the world. You can discover more about our Lighter Footprint Commitment here.

Sahara Silk packaging is made of 90% recyclable materials (and we are working on the other 10%).

We are also Carbon Neutral certified – we design to minimise our carbon footprint, and we offset what we can’t. 

Our substance

Pomegranate Enzymes: powerful yet gentle, they provide a gentle chemical exfoliation that dissolves dead skin cells, leaving a radiant, sun-tinged glow.
Rice Bran: one of the best natural gentle physical exfoliations, helps to clarify and decongest pores before dissolving with water.
Rhassoul Clay: a mineral-rich clay exclusively found in the Atlas Mountains and used for centuries, lauded for its strong detoxifying and cleansing properties.
Argan Oil: the magic native oil of Morocco. One of the most beneficial oils, loved for its nourishing, regenerating, resurfacing and smoothing benefits. Ours is cold-pressed from non-roasted, organic kernels in Morocco, for extra rich skin-loving fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants.
Prickly Pear Oil: a super hydrator, with a particularly high level of Linoleic Acid that helps retain skin moisture.

"I’m a huge fan of Pomegranate enzyme extract, it has a high level of proteolytic activity and is proven to increase skin surface cellular turnover to provide gentle yet effective exfoliation. Sahara Silk is perfect for dull skin that needs a pick me up with gentle exfoliation to reveal a healthy looking glow." (Kathy, Scientific Director)

whind

Our soul

The tantalizing scent of Amber, indigenous to Morocco, conjures baked terracotta landscapes, the murmuring wind, and a shimmering, endless horizon as far as the eye can see. Our Amber scented formula washes over the senses, like stepping into the desert dunes at dusk.

"I dreamed of an exfoliant mask that would make skin as silky as the Sahara Dunes, and reveal a complexion as bright as the sunrise of the desert. I wanted to create the most decadent, nourishing experience for a desert-lit complexion, as well as a sensorial journey to desert dunes filled with hypnotic aromas." (Hind)

Recommended for you

Marrakech Light

ILLUMINATING MAGIC OIL
$75.00

Sahara Silk

VANISHING CREAM EXFOLIATOR
$60.00

shopping bag

shipping outside of North America? Switch stores here

sub-total

you’re £10 away from free shipping
Free Shipping
free

  • {property.name}: {property.value}

()
()
- +

sub-total